- Maintain Essential IT Operations, including operating system, security tools, applications, servers, email system, cloud infrastructure, saas solutions, software, and hardware.
- Perform server administration tasks, including user / group administrations, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
- Monitor data center health using pre-existing management tools and respond to hardware/software issues as they arise, help build test, and maintain new servers as needed.
- Perform routine /scheduled audits/ health checks of the systems, including MS AD, Azure, Office 365, VMware, and backups.
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, servers, storage, virtualization, disaster recovery an security updates.
- Install and update computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation process.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate process for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.