- Maintain LAN, WLAN and architecture of the server as per the business policy.
- As a precautionary measure, analyze and implement new security protocols for greater efficiency against any threat or malfunction.
- Resolving the existing security issue including hardware malfunctions.
- Tracking the vulnerable scripts to avert the potential threats.
- Maintain the regulatory system about ISMS policy (Information System Management System).
- Developing the security authentication protocol.
- Monitoring of web security gateways, perimeter security, network access controls, endpoint security.
- Recommend modifications in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect IT security.
- Generating and maintaining the virtual private network, firewalls, web protocols and email security decorum.
- Maintain server and switches.