- Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advice
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Legal administrative support for trials
- Identify appropriate materials, legal articles, judicial decisions, and laws for assigned cases
- Draft legal arguments for lawsuit
- Track and organize files from case documents to facilitate access and availability to attorneys
- Search legal records collected in computer databases
- Bachelor’s degree in law or relevant field.
- Minimum Two years of experience
- Familiarity with laws, legal procedures and protocols, and the court system
- Working knowledge of case management software
- Computer literacy and satisfactory knowledge of daily operations of a legal office
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.