- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing during preparation of the yearly revenue & expense budget.
- In consultation with the Director of Sales & Marketing, establish and direct the organization’s financial, administrative activities and operational procedures to ensure the yearly revenue and expense budgets are achieved.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner such as sales call schedules, sales call reports, monthly reports of the sales team to Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Ensure all Sales personnel have sales targets, personal sales plans and a personal incentive.
- Ensure all Sales personnel are registered in the K Star programme and submit the monthly status to the programme leader.
- Formulate strategies in order to run an effective Sales team.
- Follow up on weekly sales reports from all professional sales team members for presentation to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Monitor all outstanding balances on all department accounts and follow up with all professional sales team members in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with all professional sales team members in the preparation of personal sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and complete a report and analysis at the end of each month.
- Replace the Director of Sales & Marketing during their absence.
- Understand, follow and communicate the company sales vision.
- Promote the action of cross selling of other Kempinski Hotels with all sales colleagues.
- Responsible for ensuring all enquires are responded to within 24 hours.
- Responsible for organizing team building activities.
- Responsible for building and maintaining good relations with all Kempinski Sales Offices.
- Responsible for greeting all site inspections at the Hotel.
- Responsible for the conversion ratio of the Group Department.
- Be aware of all market trends and check with Director of Sales & Marketing for urgent action.
- Carry out duties, projects and other assignments as required by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Be aware of all fire, health, safety, emergency and security procedures in the hotel.
- Attend the international fairs, road shows maintain and build strong relations during these events.
- Use empowerment and give the team the chance to take initiative at all times.
- Provide guidance to team members at all times.
- Develop organizational commitment: Take care of the team’s morale, motivation, loyalty and motivation.
- Build trust and team work.