- Develop contracts based on the Organization’s policies, specifications, and the controlling organization’s needs.
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Review and ensure the compliance of contracts with the Organization-approved Table of Authority. Ensure clarity of scope as well as applicability and completeness of all related documents.
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
- Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or relevant field.
- Relevant experience in similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Very good spoken English.
- Very good written English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications.
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.